Public School in Kalyana Nagar:
Maxwell Public School was started in the year 1992 to cater to the needs of the children in the surrounding areas. It is an English Medium, Co-Educational day school managed by Maxwell Educational Trust and follows both SSLC and ICSE pattern of education. The School has its classes from Pre-Primary up to Secondary level. At Maxwell Public School, we strive for all-round development of our children by nurturing the individual talents and catering to the special needs of our children like dealing with stress, building self image and overcoming fears.
Aims and Objectives:
Maxwell Public School aims for the all-round development of the children by providing a friendly and congenial learning environment. The aims and objectives of this institution are as follows:
- To cater to individual development, discipline and self-confidence of students.
- To inculcate a sense of values thereby creating a pathway for a tolerant society of the future.
- To promote love for the arts and our national heritage.
- To make our students academically bright, by providing quality education.
- To make our education accessible to all sections of the society.
- To help students achieve a positive attitude towards overcoming any problems.
- To promote self-discipline, healthy habits, confidence and practical skills in students.